måndag 20 februari 2012

Great week



I´ve had some fantastic days in Paris. First of all, we were there to visit the large fabric fair, Premiére Vision but I also spent some times walking around the shops to see what french fashion presents this spring. Of course a visit to the design concept store Merci is compulsory. This time they had filled the store with stylish bikes and everything to do with biking. Bikes is actually a common denominator for all of the trend forcast lectures I´ve listened to this year...
I also had the great honour to listen to my favorite trend guru Li Edelkoort talk about Autumn Winter 13-14. It´s always a pleasure to hear her speak and I´m amazed of her accurate predictions.
After a busy week in Paris I went home to change suitcase and head down to Tylösand Spa & Hotel for a relaxing weekend with my family. Very nice, especially the great view of the sea right outside the window. The hotel is also well known for it´s large art gallery. For me, that was the best part of the entire weekend. My favorite artist was Jesper Petersson, a fashion and art photographer from Halmstad. I now have one of his pieces on my "wish list".

4 kommentarer:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic trip. Amazing and inspiring images. Really envy you being able to listen to trend guru Li Edelkoort!

    SvaraRadera
  2. It all sounds great! Especially the spa. And that cute little car!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hej,
    Oj vilken fin vecka du haft!
    Jag ska genast kika in hos Jesper Petterson, det ser helt fantastiskt ut!
    Nu måste vi ses snart, ber så mycket om ursäkt för att jag inte hört av mig innan. Kan du ta en fika någon e.m i veckan?
    Kram tanten

    SvaraRadera