onsdag 1 februari 2012

Est Magazine nr 4










Est Magazine (from Austalia) just released their 4th issue on the web. I like their mix and of course their liking of scandinavian design. Especially I liked the article about the clever design duo Piet and Karin Boon. Est showed three of 'the Boon' creations; an apartment and a houseboat in Amsterdam, and a villa in Portugal. Here are some snaps from these pictures. I hope you can see "what goes where"... I can move in to the houseboat any day.

5 kommentarer:

  1. What a selection!
    Thank you!
    There's a giveaway on my blog!
    Love, Eliana

    SvaraRadera
  2. looks incredible! the interiors...the exterior. love their simpliciy...

    SvaraRadera
  3. I like his style already for years. I have the books Piet Boon 1 and 2 and his last one 3 for inspiration and all the books have great interiors in it..

    Nice and inspiring blog you have!!
    Greetings from Kiki

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fantastiska bildsvep. Jag sportar f.ö. en svartvitprickig Lindex-knyt-blus i Gokväll ikväll. Ett litet tips ;)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oj, vad fina bilder! Speciellt dom fyra första. Stort gilla :)

    SvaraRadera