fredag 9 september 2011

What a feeling

Wow, thank you all for your answers. I felt like a child on Christmas Eve going threw the comments and it´s like my circle of friends have expanded a bit. Just by going threw your answers it feels like we have a lot in common. Elina also returned the anwer with a question; who am I. So, here we go:

I live in Onsala, a little south of Göteborg in Sweden. My family, Gustaf, our  3 year old son Axel and I moved in to a house with huge renovation needs for about two years ago. My husband and I are both really interested in building and renovation but I have to admit that my interest in interior is even bigger. It´s an adicion!

I have been working as a fashion designer for the last twelve years, enjoying every second of it. I was seven years old when I decided what to do with my life and I don´t think I could have picked a better profession. I also have a passion for travelling (which comes in handy with my line of work). I´ve lived a year in Canada, a year in France and another year in Germany. Three years that have made me into who I am today. Meeting people from other countries and cultures is fantastic.

In my spare time, I like to be with my family as much as possible. Although bloging has become a big part of my life as well. It´s just so much fun and I feel it gives me energy more than it takes. Both Gustaf and I also like to paint and hopefully we will have an excibition soon. I´ll keep you posted...

Have a wonderful friday night! We are expecting weekend guests so I have some beds to make. Take care.

1 kommentar:

  1. I just want to say that I love your blog and have a nice weekend :)

    SvaraRadera