lördag 17 september 2011

Anyhow

Today I had breakfast with some of the other interior bloggers living in Gothenburg. It was Tant Johanna, Henrick´s tankegångar, Leva livet leende och StylistBagge that met and it was very nice to just talk about everything about interior and blogging in general. After the breakfast we went to Elisabeths store, Anyhow and just entering the place makes me smile. Wherever you look there are sweet little messages and gorgeous items to desire. The mix of product she´s got in the store is filled with humour and playfullness. I picked out something for my son, I´ll show you later...

2 kommentarer:

  1. I really like your blog!! I think there is no one post that I dont enjoy!
    I am glad you had a lovely saturday.
    I am going to visit Anyhow now, it is new for me.
    Have a lovely evening, Eliana

    SvaraRadera
  2. Elsker bloggen din! Hilsen ny følger :D

    SvaraRadera